Thursday, August 28, 2008

Weekend Outing!

This past weekend my some friends of ours and my Dad all when up to our cabin for a good old weekend of hunting! Yes, the bow hunt has started and for anyone that knows me or Bri then you know we love this time of year! I just love being in the mountains with my family! There is nothing better than being up on top of a mountain having the sun come up and enjoying the fresh air! These are just a few pictures of our outing! Enjoy!


These are the mighty bow hunters!


This is my Dad and one of our dogs Jack. As you can tell they are good
buddies!


This is my sexy man! I have always loved a guy in camo!




Me and Bri!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I totally agree about a guy in camo. Make it a really tight camo shirt and I'm in heaven. We'll have to go out hunting together sometime and we'll leave the kiddos at home.