Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HavisuePie




Back in June we went down to HavisuePie in Arizona. It is the most beautiful oasis is the middle of the Grand Canyon. There was about 65 of us including family and friends! Talk about a party! It is a 9 hour drive down and then a 10 mile hike in. It was so worth it! It might have been the best workout I've had in a long time. There were three waterfalls we visited. Each one was beautiful. We were able to jump off waterfalls, go on the rope swing, swim, and of course hike our buns off! The water is so blue it is amazing.It was really a trip I will never forget! We are planning a trip next yea if any one wants to go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those pics. You are such a hot mamma. You always have way to much fun. Take me with you next time. I miss you too. We need to hand out some time.

The Gulls said...

It looks so much fun. Did you guys have to get a permit to hike in down there? I want to go down there but someone told me you have to sign up or something a year in advance.

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

That looks liek so much fun! Hey are you guys going to the annual family reunion on the 24th?

Maranda said...

That would be a really fun place to see, but is there anyway I can fly in instead of hike? haha! What can I say, I don't get much exercise these days. The thought of that hike makes me exhausted!