Friday, August 29, 2008

Deer Valley

This is kind of a late post but about a month ago our whole family went up to deer valley to spend the weekend. We stayed at Stein Erickson Lodge. Seriously if your ever get the chance to stay there DO IT! It is a beautiful up there and the rooms rock! Everyone up there treats you like royalty! While up there we rode the coaster, went swimming, ate tonz of food, and just hung out! I love hanging with the family!



The whole family eating dinner!


My two beautiful and crazy sisters!


Bri and Me riding the coaster! Love it!

The whole Taylor family!


Hanging out in our robes after hot tubbing


My little sisters and I were pretty excited about the chocolate covered strawberries

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Heather, what a great get-a-way! Looks like fun, you are gorgeous by the way!

Maranda said...

I want to do it all over again. I had so much fun....I seriously love going up there! I'm sad we'll be missin out in October. Sad.....Nebraska SUCKS!

brookeandruss said...

Looks like so much fun! I LOVE good ole Stein, so many memories. Especially for all of us cousins who are married! (ha ha). I can't wait until October when we will all be up there. We will have so much fun! Yahoo!

Ashlee said...

That looks like a blast, and I would have eat'n all the choco. strawberries.. I LOVE them

Ali Holt said...

hey i dont know how i stumbled upon your blog but just wanted to say hi! This is Ali (Hair) Holt by the way...i havent seen you in forever! Hope things are going well for you!! :)

Rachel and Eric said...

Heather you look SO great! And your family is so fun and you guys are always doing the funnest stuff! It makes me miss my brother and little sisters!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had so much fun. By the way, sorry, but I tagged you. Check out my blog for the rules. I'll be waiting.

Ashlee said...

K! I got you added to our blog. If you don't get an invite let me know since I'm new at this whole switching to private thing..

Nat and Jordy said...

It looks like you Taylor's had a blast! Stein's in my favorite place ever! I can't wait for October!! I also love the coaster. Jordy and I are huge fans and can't get enough of it!

Randy and Anissa said...

Hey Heather, I found your blog on Elise's so now I visit it! If you want an invite to ours, just let me know. nesiebeth@gmail.com

melissa said...

i can't believe how grown up your sisters look! you guys are all so gorgeous! now you have me craving chocolate covered strawberries...mmmm!!!