Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quick Update!

Hey everyone! It has been a while! Here is a little update on the goings in the Cole household( Sorry no Pictures I forgot my camera)! This past conference weekend our whole Rasmussen family when up to Stein Erikson lodge. We had such a blast! We shopped, went swimming, ate non stop, and of course listened to conference. Conference was so wonderful! We are so blessed to have a living prophet on this earth today to lead and guide us. I loved the talks especially the one Pres. Monson gave on focusing on today and not worring about the tomorrow! He helped me to remember to go forward with faith and gratitude. I have been so caught up in the whole worrying about the economy mess and the elections that I seriously give myself anxiety! So Pres. Monson talk gave me great comfort! The Lord truely knows what each of us needs! I am so thankful for my Savior and the blessing the church is in my life!

I recently recieved a new job as a CT Tech in radiology! Yahoo! I am way excited! I start Oct 13! I am a little nervous cause it is such a step up but I know with the Lord's help I can do it. This is what I have been going to school for so this is such a blessing!

6 comments:

Maranda said...

I thought about you guys the entire time you were up at steins, wishing I could be there watching conference and pigging out. Congrats on the new job...that's awesome! I new you could do it. Way to actually use your degree...I suck!

Ashlee said...

Congrats! That is awesome about your new job!

Also, I dont know if you are added to my list- and if you already are forget this but we are a private blog now.. If I dont have your email send it to ashleewright07@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite
Ash

Kristen said...

What a great post! And good luck with the new job Heather! That is so exciting!

Beaner said...

Hey you, CONGRATS. I heard the job news on friday. I am so happy for you. Good Luck.

melissa said...

congrats on your new job! you'll do awesome. keep us updated on how it's going!

melissa said...

thanks! seeing babies always makes me baby hungry too. i'm going ot have to get used to that though, we are done! anyway, you should have seen what i looked like after labor with colton...i don't think i look that great this time around, but in comparison to the first time i look like a model! it helps when the labor is fast!