Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Whole Lotta Summer!

This summer has flown by! It been a summer full of fun and some tears! We have been so busy with life sometimes I feel like we have to stop to catch our breath. To start off my brother and his family came into town for the summer. It was so fun to have them around. My niece Kamryn is so full of life. She is so precious I can't get enough of her.



July was a little rocky for us. To start off we had to put our good old Belle dog down.I didn't think it would be as hard was it was. I seriously loved that Dog! When you have a dog for 16 years they become one of the family.

Then to finish it off I had a miscarriage that through us for a loop!!We have been trying for a year and half so it was kind of a big blow!I know what it like to have broken heart. But through it all I have learned what it means to truely trust in the Lord! I know that he has a plan, it might be different then ours but we have to have faith. I am so thankful for loving families that have encouraged us and been there to lean on their faith. I swear everytime I had a downer moment my brother Joel, my mom, or someone in the family would call us to talk. My husband Bri has been my rock. His strength amazes me and I am so thankful I have him to lean on.He seriously had to pick up the pieces. He is the most amazing hunsband. He has been so patient with my rollercoaster emotions and I love him more than anything! I know the Lord will bless us with a baby when the time is right!! Until then I am doing my best to wait patiently!!
On a more positive note we have has some awesome times too!! We went to California with my family and had a blast! Every other year we go to San Diego and hang out on the beach, go deep sea fishing, watch some baseball games, and do some killer shopping! It has become a family tradition.


Me and Bri the last night








5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry about the miscarriage. You are right that when the time is right you will get your precious little baby and what a lucky little baby that will be. You and Brian will be the best parents. Sorry your summer got off to a rocky start, but I'm glad you could pull through and have some fun. Keep trying to be patient. I know it's hard, but you can get through anything together. You are both really strong people.

Beaner said...

i'm sorry that you went through that. I wondered how you were doing but I never dared to ask. Especially since I know sooooooo many people having problems getting pregnant. You guys are in my prayers. Hang in there cutie!

Beaner said...

that was from me,
Pam Bean

Unknown said...

Hey Heather I haven't seen you in awhile...you should come hang out in Tech hall with me, KC and Ken. Oh...I love your short hair! You are such a babe

mindy said...

Heather! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I can't even imagine especially after trying for 1 1/2 years. Remi and I have been trying for almost 3 years and we are actually trying to adopt. We had an adoption fall through in July and it broke our hearts. It's so hard to be patient especially when you feel like all your friends are having babies. But I'm glad you are trying to be positive, I know it's hard. If you ever need someone to talk to about it, I would love to chat. Hang in there, I wish you the best.
Love, Mindy (Moss) Sorenson