Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its Cabin Season!!

On memorial day my family all went up to our Strawberry cabin to open it up for the summer. Let me just say how much I love this cabin! Some of my very best memories were made here. It was just a short trip but well needed.


Just hanging out!


We had a sunflower seed spitting contest and my mom even joined in!


My sweet niece! Love her to pieces!


Riding in the Rain!


My mom and Sis are so pretty!


Grandma enjoying her cookie and Dr. Pepper


My sis and I

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Heather your such a babe! Come over to tech hall once in awhile and visit!

zarbocks said...

what the heck im not even mentioned!!

Wilson Family said...

Looks like a blast! We need to get together as couples sometime! Especially come hunting season, Brandon is getting antsy for the hunts!
-Heidi