Thursday, September 23, 2010

Elk Hunt 2010

So this year my sister Abbie and our friend Britnie both drew big bull tags. The lucky ducks! These girls are both babes and they love to hunt! Britnie shot hers opening morning and Abbie shot hers Monday morning. I did not get the chance to go with them cause little Kaden is only 1 month old, but we took a few trips up and hung out at our cabin. Here are a few pictures of the hunt. Nothing beats the picture of daddy and son sleeping together. This picture was taken after Brian had helped pack out Britnie's elk. Brian and Kaden
My two boys! Love them!
Abbie's first elk
It scored 361

Who would of thought these babes would be hunters


Britnie and Brian Olsen
Brit's first elk!!







My dad, Abbie, Joel, and Brian



4 comments:

Deborah and Stephen said...

oh man! you go girls! them be some big elk! very impressed! :) and I do have to say the picture bri and kaden is way to cute! what a fun life you have!

Suz said...

I love the picture of "father and son." Oh, the elk are cool too.

Love ya

Suz

Brian and Britnie Olsen said...

I am so glad you came up, it just wouldn't have been the same without you! The pictures of Kaden are adorabe and you are such a good mommy!!

Mike Provard said...

Photo of Salt Lake Temple (daytime with snow) is (c)2007 by Michael Provard.