Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nebraska!!

This past week we've been in Omaha, Nebraska visiting my brothers family and hunting white tail deer. We had such a blast. My brother, the mighty white hunter, shot a nice 10 point buck. We hunted both the bow hunt and the rifle hunt. My cousin Tyler is serving his mission in Omaha so we had the chance to have dinner with him and his companion. It was so fun to see him in missionary mode.Thanks Joel and Maranda for letting us stay at your place! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again next year!








4 comments:

Beaner said...

Way to bring home the big one. You look amazing, even when hunting Heather. Dang you go girl. Looks like you have had a great time with the fam. See ya around

Maranda said...

It was fun to have you guys come visit. I wish you were still here. I really liked having a shopping buddy!

Suz said...

Looks like you had a great time.

I am ready for a vaction.

Luvs

Suz

Nat and Jordy said...

Oh Heather! I just love what a kick bootie wife you are and how you love hunting so much! You and B are lucky to share such a passion! I heard that everything went great the other day! Yahoo! Love you!