Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Cruise!

Ok, so our cruise was such a blast! Are stops were at Cabo, Mazatlan, and Peurto Vallarta. We went snorkling, four wheeling, parasailing, and played on the beaches. The best part about the whole trip was being with the family. There were 23 of us all together. It was a total party! We ate like big dogs, laughed, and enjoyed every minute of it. I just want to thank my Mom and Dad for taking us on such a memorable and fun trip. You two are the best, love you guys!
Here are just a few pictures, Enjoy!
My Sexy Man and Me


My Mom and Dad



Formal Night




On Lover's Beach in Cabo





Beatiful Cabo






Family party in the hot tub!




7 comments:

the johansen's said...

I love your fam!! Dani said it was such a fun trip, I'm jealous!!

Cory and Melissa Jorgensen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am jealous.

The Gulls said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Im so jealous.

Kristen said...

Oh my Heather!!! I am so glad you found me! I was actually thinking of you awhile back and wondering what you were up to! Now I have a way to keep tabs on you! You are still the same gorgeous girl and you husband is a cutie! Congrats on the marriage by the way. Keep me posted, I am adding you to my fav blogs!

The Chizel Family said...

how fun, I say we all start saving now and plan a friend trip

C & E said...

Brian I am tagging you. So go to our blog to check it out.

Meg and Nate said...

Heather! Oh my gosh I'm so glad you said hi. Sorry it's taken so long to say hi back (I don't blog too much). But I can not believe your family! It's so good and crazy to see everyone grown up (your sisters in particular I almost didn't recognize them!) Tell everyone hi for me. Well stay in touch through the blogging world! I hope everything is going great for you, sounds like it is!
Megan